Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained. Pt.2

Do anyone else beside me realise there's this something called the awkward mood? It's when we step out of our comfort zone of tried and tested, routine option and into a new world of possibilities we've never actually tried before?

It's like everyday Mr.A goes to B via road C and after 100 years of doing so, he decided he should try out road D. That new feeling of being slight out of place, mixed emotions possibly excited possibly nervous, unknown outcome. That's the awkward feeling I'm talking about.

I've been thinking lately maybe the reason we become what we are is because of our predictability when it comes to opportunities for awkward moments. We naturally turn them down without much thought.

So for the coming near future, I'm going to try to get out of my safe zone and do the things I don't usually do, some things which I consider doing but never done because of past-reasons. Yeah.

For a start, like wearing shades in the night among a bunch of strangers yesterday. And sitting by the sidewalk along the school gardens to study in the afternoon.

And now, ignoring a girl I like.

No comments: