Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's 5.30 am and I don't Know Why I'm Not Asleep

I'm here and I don't know how I came here or why am I here.

I'm always confused with my own existence and sometimes in trying to figure out a solution for part of a problem, I just make the problem bigger. Like now.

I've got such a complicated mind, my whole life is spent trying to be normal.

If I could project it out for the world to see crystal clearly, a great majority will be freaked out and run away. That's what it really is.

My written English, my language, my choice of words and it's degree of articulation, aiding in me trying to speak out my mind, my thoughts and the great complexity of it all is not even the surface fo the iceberg.

I'm going to bed now.

Like Gandhi once quoted saying, Each night when I go to sleep, I die. Each next morning when I wake up, I am born again.

System reboot.

2 comments:

Jing said...

Jordan, are you a Aquarius too? Why sometimes your thoughts are like came right out of my own mind? hehe. Or could be it's just normal human being thoughts.

Jordan said...

Let's just say Jordan don't do zodiac readings, :). His logical mind tells him it is derived from studies of people's behavior according to month of birth and despite what's popularly believed, it's inconclusive.

Rather, a better explanation is because birds of the same feather flock together. or if they don't have wings, stick close by each other. because they have things in common, because they are birds of the same feathers.