Saturday, June 4, 2011

Girl Issue

There's this one girl I like and the more I think of her, the more I tell myself I should not think of her. I woke up today telling myself FU and challenged myself to take up the 7-Day-No-Contacting-Her challenge. So far still so good.

From past lessons I know what I am. I only like her now because I don't know what is she about. From past observation I've long concluded an ending for this kind of craze: that when I know her, I will lose interest in her and she will be just another stupid girl.

Somehow for some reason we guys are made by nature to like girls, yet it's no surprise since time ever existed, girls are always the cause for trouble among guys. If only it was that simple.

I've decided to play it slow. I'll do nothing and just go with the flow. Where will it bring me?

3 comments:

Jing said...

Girls also have boy issues too. :)

Jordan said...

True that. That's a girl's problem. hahaha.

unknown said...

the same thing happens to me every time i like someone. i like a guy until i get to know him, then it's just like, BAM, nope, you're boring. Makes me feel like such a bitch for acting that way, but i can't seem to help it. it sucks, so bad, so, i feel you!