Saturday, January 8, 2011

My 4 Shortest Hours on the go

How is it justified the actions I did when I intended to delegate some work to a respectable group member but he kept on delay dallying my briefing for his task for many days till I've got enough of tolerance and spent almost the same time in this another waiting session to start it, do it and actually finish some good quality shit which I came to realised he would take days to produce anything near that stuff and not to mention all the "transit time" of me waiting for him waiting for himself to do the work?

Seriously, what happened to synergy?

And part of me feel I failed myself at becoming a leader to lead others, while the other part of me says it's Okay as long as the end result is satisfactory. Like how the end justifies the means.

No comments: