Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Life's a Contradiction To Myself

Sometimes this blog goes for many long days without a hint of any activity when my mind's in the rare occasion is set thinking crystal clear. Sometimes I write things which I don't like and either delete it or quickly overlap it with a newer post.

One some rare occasion I'll find myself wanting to write something on the blog but wouldn't because my logic tells me my effort and time should be reserved/spent on other more important things of that moment.

Like sleeping. Like studying. When there's an exam tomorrow afternoon and it's 4am in the morning. Like in a world filled with badness that my bad is less bad than your bad.

Sometimes I feel I'm a good example of a person living a life filled with internal politics and contractions. Is it a good or a bad thing? Time will tell.

No comments: