Friday, September 24, 2010

What you got boy, is hard to find.

Staring at the mirror in front of me at the hostel washroom, it was just another day of an uneventful hostel life, I thought to myself.


picture from here




Looking at myself at it while brushing my teeth I see Jordan is thin.

Not underfed or on diet, just thin because of the way I am. And will perhaps be thin forever too. Lifelong, naturally thin.

Then I remembered about somebody whom my first impression I've laid on was also lifelong, naturally thin.

Chemistry


And like that person and like myself, we radiate an aura of calmness and peace to all around us by doing nothing, by just being ourselves. An aura that will cause fighting to lose it's feel, an assurance that tomorrow will be better than today, a sunshine after the rain.


picture from here

A girl.

Fiona.

I remembered why I needed to gamble on her, all from a look at a mirror. Perhaps a mirror tells more than just truths.

If I could detached a piece of my past, it's the memories of her.

No comments: