Monday, September 20, 2010

Coffee, Coke and Tea is more than just a drink, if you know what I mean.

Some people might say they will die if they don't sleep

And I will tell them people like me will die faster if they sleep and don't do other ( more important) things they could be and should be doing instead of sleeping even when sleep becomes necessary.

The guilt from the conscious will kill us all the way forever, of being able to do but not doing that something. Guilt haunts a long way, perhaps is the reason why I tell myself to do my best all the time so to not have any regrets for What If's later.

The necessary is not always at the top of the priority list. I believe nothing is fixed and we have the ability to change everything around us, this includes mixing our priority with time.

To be flexible is key in survival, just like in evolutions before us.



Two hours later..

Actually, even heroes will need to sleep too.. hmm

No comments: