Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Solitude is Impractical but Society is Fatal.

In relation to some things I thought I write it out-

Good guys finish last.

It's true.

But it only works for some people not everyone.

The way I see things, if you can't repair it then destroy it. If I can't have it, no one should. It doesn't makes sense to me to exist only as a second best to others, not from my point of view.

Yes it's true an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, that's why you shouldn't support eye for an eye. One eye is better than twos.

I help one moment, I ignore help the next moment. Some do it by circumstances, I do it by choice. There's never any real need to justify everything we do if we really believe in it.

People like me are both such an asset and a nuisance to the world, it's a wonder we exist.

On the side note, I think a part inside of me have died the moment I accept the believe that love is stupid. I am society.

No comments: