Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Laugher is the Best Ice Breaker

Lately I've been using my laptop in the living room with the lovely grandmother and the maid. One is old, one is from Myanmar and one is writing this.

Every now and then when I do what I do by laughing at the crazy Just for Laughs videos or some nutty FB status update, they would look at me like I'm crazy. I can see it from the look of their eyes, and I think so too hahaha.

But after a long while of about 0.1 second of triangular stares in the living room we all would break into laughter. I look at her look at Auntie look at her looking at me looking at my laptop back at her, it's just really funny.

Eventhough the maid's english is basic and the grandmother barely speak any english and the maid don't understand shit of Chinese, we still laugh together in harmony. That is a wonder I like.

People said to learn a new language one have to first start by learning the basic easy to use vulgarities but I always doubted it. I believe it isn't, I don't know what it is.

Till now.

1 comment:

雁卉 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.