Monday, May 3, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

I came home and on my Facebook it shows one (1) personal message. 99% of it being a newsletter from Zouk/Zirka/MoS/DXO or online gaming members informing something or just some random people forwarding chain links/url's.

But no. Today's different.

If I was the one watching myself from above and knowing all about this, I would be really excited.


Between You and Teong Kooi
Teong Kooi May 3 at 10:32am


Jordan,

Swiss suggested I visit your website to gauge your quantum leap improvement in your writings since the last I read your school’s essay.

I must say, I am very impressed with your have profound analysis of issues and strategic directions, dimensional thinking and provoking thoughts.

I am especially impressed by your efforts in the flow of your measured expression.

Be extra careful with the spellings and use WinWords Thesaurus for refinement - choice of words. Remember “Words cut deeper than a sword”

Once again, I am impressed
.
Jordan Tan May 3 at 11:08pm
Hi Pa.

You surely caught me by surprise once more. I guess it's the result from growth of years of being independent and living on my own.

It is by no means meant to impress anyone, it was merely a open platform to voice out my thoughts though to nobody in particular.

At the end of the day I'm still the same old son of yours. I would say if I were you I would have saw that coming since when I was a toddler?

Haha.

Take care


Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhh!

No comments: