Monday, May 24, 2010

Everything is a fuckin lie.

Everything we believe in is a fucking lie.

The phone I use, it's good but that's because I've made to believe higher tech/more advance is good.

The computer and Facebook I use, I believe it's healthy because it connects me with my friends and social life. But that is only so because it's so addictive I've grown reliant on it and stop searching for other ways to feed the desire to socialize.

The TV and movies all around us, each and every one is eye catching and attention grabbing but down under everyone knows it's all so because the media guys did a great job at stealing our attention. We lose.

The work we plan to do, it's all to make money in the only way we know and trust in, and dedicate our life doing it. All for money, something we have been made to believe is a sign of healthy and fulfilling life. That too is a lie, made up by people who wants alot of money for the fun of it and it's a trend we all follow because we don't know any other way.

I need money but I don't want money. If I had the choice of getting things done without money I would take it. I told my sister many years back on of my goals in life is to life a life without having to worry about money. To have enough and more but not needing to use it( NOT- trying to lie to ourself we don't need it in an attempt to keep it, but actually using it till there's nothing I want already that money can buy)

Everything is a fuckin lie.

That I know.

We grow up being shown the right way to do it is to have an idol and follow their footsteps to greatness, but logically speaking if we idolize a person and follow them we will never be greater then them eh? I've grown into living with my own prisciples of life, too many to stat down but are the fundamentals of my every decision and choice I make.

I don't idolize anyone anymore, I simply do the opposite. I keep in mind what I dis-idolize of a person, a bad habit or characteristic and keep that away from me.

There's only one fucking problem- when everyone teaches me what not's to do from their bad, I won't be bad. But I don't know how to be good yet.

The way everyone is living their life around mine, my boss, my collegues, my mother, my peeps, I just feel they are simply existing and not EVEN NEAR living. Just happen to be born, to be educated, to gonna be working, to gonna be saving money and marry and bring to earth a new child to repeat the process. Existing, not living.

Everyone around me living their life in their way, is just pathetic. In this era we live in we have been and are being brainwashed from all 5 ( and more!) senses of ours. Our culture is our own failure, our slow demise.

I want to live a life I call worth living by my high standards but I don't know what is it. Take away every single fucking things I believe in because of the influence of everything around me and I see nothing. I don't even know how to think for myself already how to live a fulfilled life. I used to be a master of isolation+ self entertainment = total contentment of a fulfilled life, but I lost it.

Is life worth living for? Lost is the time when live was worth living for, nowadays we are all just surviving merely to serve our culture's made-believe purpose of existence- to continue existing and populating.

No comments: