Monday, April 26, 2010

Two Brown Spots

There's two brown spots on my legs, one on each knee. They are those you get when you leap forward and land on the knees.

It's not really as bad as it sounds but the most annoying part about it is it's constant presence.

And as expected, the only reason I would do something stupid like leaping forward and landing on my knees intentionally is for football. I used to play on the field and on the grass, nothing hurts. But yesterday, it was concrete ground.

It's one of those time where there's so much to bring into consideration( in this case: height of fall, speed of fall, momentum, direction and angle of contact, catalysts) and so little time to think when we just make a blind choice of no going back and do it.

The two brown spots on my knees are just a minute physical example of it. I noticed it happening almost every other time and most of the time I reckon I've made the best choice.

In the bigger picture, going to UK to spend the next 5 years of my life while actually not really having any plan about it's future, is pretty much the same as that.

No comments: