Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Too close for comfort

As a Land Surveyor, one of my work involves installing points on the ground for reference in the future. They are nothing more than just the ordinary nail/plastic cover/screw partially implanted into the footpath/road/fire hydrant/ wall. They serve as a known point to measure the height of the land compared to the sea level.

Anyway.

I know this all along but ever since I've work at my Land surveying company, they become more and more obvious. I just see them everywhere I go; those are stuff infront of us which we never happen to notice.

Just for fun, one day (after I quit my company and work for gods sake), I'm gonna go around and vandalize a few of them. Just for fun. Just to give the technician/engineers/workers using them a little thing(s) for thought. Haha.

But for now, back to work.

No comments: