Friday, April 24, 2009

Hot Everyday

The weather is so hot and my house with it's huge concrete compound is an oven in the day.

It's hot.
HOT LA DAMN HOT LA SO HOT OMG


It's really that hot.

. . .

I think the guys at Discovery Channel should do a documentary on what is the long term effect on ordinary innocent humans subjected to constant and prolonged heatwave.

Maybe the brain will cook or slow down and come to a halt. Maybe the liver and guts will be degenerate,shrink and eventually cook. Maybe the balls will shrink and evaporate. Maybes.

. . .

This feels like one big joke from above and beyond.

Maybe this explains my recent nocturnal behavior too.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when sky's are grey
You'll never know Dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

What an funny irony.

1 comment:

cheahwey said...

So hot huh?
It's autumn in AUS now and the weather's a bit unstable too.