Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anyone wants to go Backpacking to Vietnam ?

I had a unexpected suprise when my father suggested I go backpackking to Vietnam or something. He is going to sponser me 1k for this cause and with an offer like that it's too good to turn down.

I have the time, I have the freedom, I have the experience for independent efforts like this and now I have the financial backing. My mother and sister went on a similar trip last year only further motivates me about going.



I need to find a couple of travel kaki to go with me.



The Mission : To live a low cost lifestyle for as long as possible, while
using the opportunity to explore and travel the country.

Where? Vietnam. Elsewhere can too, but for now it's Vietnam.

When? Anytime between now and end of May.



I have a few names in mind:
1. Jeslynn
2. Ivan
3. Rahul
4. Geoshua

So anyone interested to join?

2 comments:

PreCiOuS LiTtLE mOmEnTS said...

sounds so so so so so FUN!!! haha... i wish i could.. but well..

1) i might not be free
2) i'm not that adventurous!! hahah

hope u have a great and fun trip!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ivyyyyyy it would be fun if you came along too, but alright then. it's no easy call to attempt such feat..

Jordan
DC