Monday, March 2, 2009

Play w/ Passion

Many of you do know, soccer is my sport. I burninG love it because it's the most comfortable sport I can play, and besides have passion for too. There's one thing though which always runs through my mind e-v-e-r-y time I do it.

Before playing, my mind will be so excited and worked up and I'll be imagining things of wonderful magnitude and how I'm going soooo do it soon.

Then when it comes to playing it, somehow it's always been so consistent that the execution of the plan is shyt. You know, shite. Same thing.

In my mind I see myself coordinating myself and my foot to project the ball to 99% target accuracy, but in reality it usually goes anywhere other than the intended target.

And the best part is, due to the huge range of possible actions in the sport, even a miscue executed plan may turn out to be the perfect execution of another plan. Which I guess is why most footballers are like always doing the right thing according to them on the TV.

As for me, it's gay boring and quite disappointing. I'll go back swearing and telling myself football sucks and its shit and vowing never to play it again coz' it's so stupid..

Only to play football again after a week or so. Now that's what I call passion; the mysterious reason behind the never ending thrill for action.

Bullshit.

No comments: