Thursday, March 12, 2009

Charity Work

*Ivanl~Veltra*
so

*Ivanl~Veltra*
what are u doing?

(F)Jordan (D)
erm

*Ivanl~Veltra*
nothing?

(F)Jordan (D)
enjoying the internet

*Ivanl~Veltra*
good

*Ivanl~Veltra*
time to help me

(F)Jordan (D)
lol

( o.oo1 second later..)

*Ivanl~Veltra*

9. What is the reason, Omar al-Bashir told supporters, that he is being called to face war crimes charges?


*Ivanl~Veltra*
find the answer to this

(F)Jordan (D)
im waiting for someone to show up online

*Ivanl~Veltra*
its on the net somewhere

*Ivanl~Veltra*
while wating

*Ivanl~Veltra*
can do this for me

Jordan (D)
lol

( some longer time later..)

Jordan (D)
http://warcrimes.foreignpolicyblogs.com/2009/03/04/bashir-charges-stoke-controversy/

[ I sent him the link of the article I think is his answer, too long and boring I didn't bother reading it either.. instead of a direct answer he was hoping ]

*Ivanl~Veltra*
lol

*Ivanl~Veltra*
i also got a few links

*Ivanl~Veltra*
but can't seem to find the answer

(F)Jordan (D)
read

*Ivanl~Veltra*
i readed

(F)Jordan (D)
read harder

(F)Jordan (D
LOL

*Ivanl~Veltra*
very hard d

(F)Jordan (D)
haha

. . .

This whole scenario reminds me of that once upon a time ago, when I also do this. I needed solid answers to detailed questions, and relying completely on Google.com, I always wish some kind soul would have the answers to my questions all nice and clearly written out. But so far, I doubt such blessing is real. Oh yeah.

Besides, I can't help but feel/notice chatting with my gay partner is unlike other normal MSN conversation. This has colours, personality, taste , all in the humour. I guess this is called.. chemistry.

No comments: