Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The ULTIMATE Randomness Theory

I think I've figured it out , and finally (kinda) have an I dea how to put it out in words.

Haaaah, / breathes in/

aahhh / breathes out/

Okay. This is my first of many theories. Everyone talk and thinks. But there's a different timing in between the thinking part to the talking part, the time it requires to transfer the point from mind to mouth. Normal people thinks then around X time later, they talk.

However as for me, I think and think and when I finally talk, my current thought is actually a few thoughts ahead, and perhaps astray too. That's why, when I talk of X, it's very common for me to suddenly fly to Q. See-> X to Q. Like no connection right?

Ahahahaha. Okay. This is a bullshit post. I just felt like trying to express my thought. Bullshit post should be banned for the sanity and bettergood of mankind. Oh yeah.

Oh, The ULTIMATE Randomness Theory, NOT! xD

No comments: