Thursday, February 19, 2009

Condolence to (the Late) Jordan Tan

If you haven't heard it yet, there's this guy by the name of Jordan Tan too( not referring to my self by any means) who had lost his life to a medical illness. He is a student from the neighbouring poly and also a friend of friends of mine.

He lost his life due to ' low blood platelet count' and despite not knowing him, I too was left in a state of shock upon hearing the news. The fact that we had much in common from what little I've heard, simply touched me like most of us would, and it shows again how fragile and short life can be.

A few days have passed but I am still shell shocked by it, really.

My deepest condolence to you, a friend I never knew.

A Facebook group in Memories of the Late Jordan Tan

2 comments:

Harmony the Sleepy Cat said...

Sigh, young guy somemore.

JennyTay said...

may he R.I.P. although i dunno who is him =/