Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Junction in Life: BYE TO SP

p/s; Das Connection may be my blogging spot for random nonsense, but occasionally it's also the place I materialize my opinion on serious matter, with hopes it might influence others for the better. One here, today.


In life there are always crossroads and occasionally, the inevitable junctions. Junctions where you and only you will have to decide which you want to choose, knowing its a path with no turning back, junctions which decides you life.

I and my fellow batch from my institution is facing this decision now. We have finished our 3 year's syllabus and exams, and it's just a matter of time before everyone takes this unavoidable question seriously- Where do I go from here?

The bigger case here is not much on the future for most, but rather the abrupt change, the rapid evolution of one's surrounding which most will find hard to accept. Changes like having enroll into a new more advance institution, having not meet your close ones on a routine anymore, having to face a new environment and perhaps too, having to face the unknown straight in the face- the future.

Personally I have experienced this once before, a change so huge in a short matter of time when I got accepted into Singapore poly , only to rush down immediately in a day's notice. Back then, it really hit me hard because never, ever, had I expect to be stripped of my life just like that, but as humans do, I soon adapted and eventually blended in. That was 3 years ago.

Now I am faced with the junction in life of great magnitude and somehow I find it strange that I do not feel what the others are feeling. My classmates are already feeling the heat and writing funny 3 Years Gone Like Yesterday messages, but I just don't feel that way. I don't know why, but there's gotta be a reason for this.

And I'm guessing the reason has to be because of my previous experience, the experience had made me a more experienced person and facing this scenario again breaks less sweat then before. Possibly.

Well, that's just my opinion. I don't know what am I saying. Oh well. Sorry, I just had to write that. Rubbish posting will resume soon.

4 comments:

Harmony the Sleepy Cat said...

go work lo~

cheahwey said...

Is there a possibility that maybe you writing about this, is just you worrying about it?
Like the anxiety is disguising itself?

Jordan said...

Hi nemo hwey.

You are spot on about that. Honestly speaking, it's partially anxiety, part bragging rights, and part.. of I don't quite know of yet.

I do have a reason for to back your anxiety theory too. I have a master plan to be executed on my life and a whole lot of theories to accompany that. It's really troublesome and requires painstaking effort to convey it over even to my sister, hence the low profile of it here at my blog.

Maybe not for long.

tripledot said...

you obviously miss the hell out of me dont you? ;)

- waicheen