Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ugly Ambience by Ugly Guys



I'm doing my work in school with my two girls and sharing the computer lab is actually a nerve testing task when we are surrounded by irritating idiots.

1. Guys who talks non stop on their own ( and uncommon) interest.
2. Guys as above which talks so rapidly,clearly and nearby me which makes every single word enters my mind even when I don't give a shit about it.
3. Guys as the above both which also laugh with a weird fake style, irritating alot I find it.

Changed lab, but.

1. Guy which talks so much, and have a girly voice.
2. Guy which talks so much and have a girly voice, and try to act cute by tease-debating with their female classmates.
3. A bunch of them, guys.

Yuck.

Maybe..

I'm guessing I only have a problem with guys.




Edit:




Squidward Tentacles

The guys 2, the guy. He is fat. Yuck, really.

3 comments:

Harmony said...

Maybe you attract them haha!

Jordan said...

LOL. I hope not!

Harmony said...

You can put yourself to the test ... haha!!