Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Post Diploma Pre Degree Period = A Serious Problem

I don't know what to do.

I know what I want, I just don't know how to get it.

I'm currently taking a Diploma in Civil Engineering @ Singapore Polytechnic and will be graduating soon, all ends come February 27 09'. I want to spend my effort money and time on X and Y only, nothing else hopefully. But the problem is , the local university offers X and Y in package A containing A to Z.

I don't want to be taking up A, B, C whatsoever because I don't have genuine interest in them. If I still take it up, I fear I might not make it through.

The local U is opening their registration this February 1, five days time.

I'm going to consult my lecturer tomorrow, see what does he have to share about this.

Other than that, I doubt there is.

No comments: