Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm so Depressed

I don't know how I've ended up like this, but fact is I'm feeling so sad, blue, lost, aimless. I'm so depressed, that's right. I'm feeling that potentially suicidal depression, though I doubt it'll end that way.

I want to meet new people

I want to break away from this routine life, my regular life.

I want to do new things.

I want to talk to new strangers online on MSN.

I want to get to know you.


Talk to me, someone.

Maybe, add me on msn- balistafear.aerojordan@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

JennyTay said...

im talking to u now on MSN.. Hahahahaha xD hey cheer up a lil k =)

~ ♥ J E SS I C A . T A N said...

dude, does ur gurlF knoe abt all ths? go and talk to her abt it la pls

kianbung said...

I totally get where you're coming from man. The monotony of life can really bite a chunk off your sanity at times. It hit me pretty bad the second half of last year too. (yeah, i think you know which part i'm talking about)

Well, no one can break you out of it but yourself. Hope you find you epiphany soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing P!nk- Family Potrait.

This song suits the emotion of the depressing air, the lyrics so too.

Jordan.