Monday, January 19, 2009

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

[ Your mind is in Disturbiaa]

FISH.

I'm supposed to be doing my report which is due tomorrow for sakes but the urge is too strong.

Not the urge to goyang or shake or whatsoever you might call it. The urge to (erm, fine) the OTHER SHAKE, CLUBBING.

I was at DBL O last Friday( Geoshua did a gay coverage here) and that being my first time, I seriously didn't know what to expect nor how to behave. But in the end, I was all loosed up enjoying myself. Something like this-





The atmosphere and experience may definitely be one of a kind, but the cause of my current addiction is actually Rihanna's Disturbia.




Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

You mind is in disturbiaaaaa


/eyes shuttttinngggggggggg

I anticipate my next craze to be just like this, less Disturbia-esque and more Dangerous.

. . .

[ My mind is going disturbia . .]

No comments: