Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is Me.. Then

A recent Samsung contest themed The Unexpected Moment had gotten me digging my photo archive for a most appropriate snapshot of my past, and I came up with this.

The Unexpected Moment: We found a beauty among the beasts

The picture was taken on night when me, Rahul, Keat, my lovely sister and our German friend Anna headed to downtown Singapore with an intention to explore the hidden and dark corners of this land. Somewhere along the way we found that bike at some backalley and had our fair share of it's unexpected presence there. Just another typical Das-Connection approach in life I guess.

It's the company which matters more than the environment
True as always, most of the time.

The picture brings back fond memories of a long list of crazy stuff the people I hang out with and I do. I'm sure when time wears me out in the future, memories captured in pictures like this will hold me together.

Contest is closed now,results are out 13th December 2008 in the New Paper.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Seriously that scooter seems it cant hold 2 person at a time.

Jordan said...

It's MINE BWHAHAHA I FOUND IT YEah.

I wonder is it even still there?

aSyRaff said...

IM GOING TO NN OFFICE TOO!!! hehes