Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Weekend in short.

I've been very busy this weekend again, really that busy till I didn't have the time to blog about my current happenings. I don't have the time to blog about it all now, so I'll just put it in point form and maybe get back to it when I'm free.

1. On Friday, I went to find a old Malaysia friend of mine who came down to Singapore to celebrate her Christmas at Orchard. I found her, AND also my auntie there. Apparently she came with her parents who's friend is my mum's brother's wife. Yah. Amazing.

2. Went for a movie after that, came back at 3 when me, Andrew and Keat agreed to go to Pulau Ubin the next day.

3. And so we did. It turned out to be an amazing enjoyable fishing trip.

4. In the process too, I got myself some serious sun burn for fishing bare body the whole afternoon. Great.

5. Today, went out to find my other Japanese friend, Nozomi and spend valuable time with her. I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again but heck, I live by the moment.

I'm planning to do a complete blog entry on the fishing trip since I've a great amount of pictures about it, but still finding the time to do it. Till then, bye.
Over and out.

1 comment:

DeadSoul said...

and you never told me how was bedtime stories. such a horrid friend you are!