Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's That Time Again

I was sound asleep this morning and at around 8am as Keat was about to leave the house, this conversation took place:

Keat : Bye JORDAN I'm going out already!

5% Conscious JORDAN : ..uh all the best..

Keat : Er?

6% Conscious JORDAN : all the best , all the best

Keat : What?

6.5% Conscious JORDAN : all the best Keat

Keat : But I'm only going for inline skating. Why wish me all the best ?

i never heard what she said and was fully on autopilot mode, but that sentence was just too long to handle .. so I finally managed to say.. something.

7 % Conscious JORDAN
( having totally lost track of time due to the upcoming term test) : What day is it ?

Keat :( WTH???? ).. Today is a Sunday. OKAY JORDAN I'm going out already bye bye JORDAN

Jordan : Eh..? bye bye

LOL !!

2 comments:

PreCiOuS LiTtLE mOmEnTS said...

hahah.. damn cute la u...

Jordan said...

Hahahaha I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blurrrrrrrrrrr don't even know what was happening, but still can reply!