Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Fairprice Hexic Moment

Today during one of my regular dinner trip down to Clementi with my kakiis, something out of the ordinary caught my attention which has gotten me to blog about it.

While doing my routine aimless browsing of the stuff at the local Fairprice, we happened to stumble upon some funny flowery shaped pillows.( since when do Fairprice sell Flowery Shaped pillows?)

Keat with a Love-shaped Nugget pillow

Most of them resembles a flower shape and and looks downright innocent, other than the fact that it resembles Hexic stars a lot.

MSN's Hexic

Fairprice's Hexic

Anyway I eventually came to agree with Keat that these are actually quite lovely things.. maybe because they are pink, big and wide( macam a moon cake or kueh or something edible).

We started posing with the pillows and were on a high, happily snapping pictures with it.

Her definition of balance..

..and this is my definition of balance

..until we got chased away from Fairprice Photography by an uniformed Fairprice limpei uncle I mean. So that's that.

We eventually left the place with a flower to call our own <3

2 comments:

geoshua said...

wtf jordan.. when u see this msn me! and also for girls to pose with pillow it's ok.. but for someone like u! IT'S GAY WAHAHHAAHAHAH

Jordan said...

LOL GAY IS YOU GAY IS HAPPY GAY IS GOOOD!