Friday, November 28, 2008

Das Connection is now with an MP3 Player

Hah. Music has always been part of me, it's like a frequency ever flowing in my blood, in my vain.

Now I've added this new brilliant widget resembling a physical mp3 player on the blog, so I get to share my hearings to you all.

It's somewhere there on the sidebar, so scroll down and check it out. I'll leave it on auto play and , scroll down again if you decide you need to shut it up.

HAHAHA.

I'm planning to fave separate play lists for my different music tastes- trance& eurodance, hiphop, english pop, My Top Fabs and Oldies.

Leave a comment on what you like , don't mind hearing and .. hate too. Thanks. Enjoy!

Edit: Something wrong with the uploader, so no songs for now. Shall be up in a day or two.

4 comments:

cheahwey said...

I don't like hiphop. How? Hahaha...

How's about Folk? Brandi Carlile, KT Tunstall type. Tanya Chua not bad too.

Jordan said...

Haha, I'm working on that. Gonna get a few playlist, trow em all in my blog. Including- softies, top fabs, oldies, trance and maybe Random.

My internet here too bloody slow, it's taking forever.

Just off it in the meanwhile, gimme some time to sort this out:)

♥ JessieTan said...

deiiii macam tu lahh!!

put mp3... RAWKKKKKIN!!!

=D

Jordan said...

HAHA jessss you are the real MILOJESS!

Just now went there see josh venessa plus a few other idiots. hahahaha next time u must come too!