Thursday, October 16, 2008

Graduation

(Spoiler-Alert : This is my entry for NuffNang's High School Musical Gala Premiere Competition. It has nothing to do with my interest to blog on stuff I normally do, nor does it contain any pictures other than the poster picture.

To avoid potraying the wrong impression of this blog, I highly suggest that for first time readers/visitors, please skip this entry and read other entries before reading this)



Nuffnang presents High School Musical 3 which will premiere on the 24th of October 2008

.. Graduation Day!



My graduation day Story

My whole secondary school life was spent in a pretty normal environment. I had go to a decent reputable school, had studied well and was a better student both academic and curriculum wise. Years passed by.

Then one fine Monday morning during our school assembly, it was announced that The Secondary Five all stay behind after the assembly.

I have seen numerous graduation ceremony before mostly on the television and they were always filled with joy and happy tears..and its finally here.

It's true, this is it. Graduation day, after this we are all on our own again standing on two feet free to roam around the world again. The feeling is simply inexpressible, not even now after all these years since I've left the school for good.

Oh no, don't read this shit. It's boring actually. It's sole purpose is to furfil the requirements as stated in the competition rules and regulations.

Updated : I've got it, 2 eclusive passes for the movie, this 19th of October 2008. And the lucky person is Her! And guess what, Hoonie will be there too!


Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3: Senior Year in cinemas from October 24.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I openly admit this is gay, eventhough this is the only way.

Cyren Z. Wong said...

You know,

I'm actually lookin' forward to this one!

It's one of those things where, once you'ved watched the first one, and although it wasn't all that great, you just stopped and said "I'll give number 2 a try!"

And of course, number 2 wasn't that great either...in fact I'd say number 2 sucked more.

But then they had to come up with number 3. And I must admit the trailers look fantastic and what not but there's still a nagging feeling in the back of your mind that it might suck too.

However, like one of those things, I just can't seem to let it slide. So i'll probably catch it in cinemas soon!

Embarrasing, perhaps...but only mildly

oikeat said...

As for me, the main purpose I've allocated so much effort into getting this sort out and be part of the winners is actually to meet up with all the other bloggers in singapore , up in person

It really helps to build up our contacts, and yeah it is very fun to meet people of our age from all types of walks of life.

oikeat said...

Hey Cyren, sorry eventhough my name is referred as Oi Keat,its actually Jordan here. I am using my friend Oi Keat's laptop, didnt realised it was signed in under her acct. ahaha