Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Things I wanna do right now

1. Drink some nice chocolate drink. ( Ovaltine sounds better)

2. Sleep. I'm always procrastinating my sleep time. Gotta change that if I'm serious about fixing myself for the better.

3. Unpack my luggages. It's still very much the way it is since I've arrived home. At this rate, it will only gradually intergrate itself back over time, as I slowly take whats needed when it's only needed. Or whatever.

4. I want to run. I want to ramp some soccer balls. Not possible though, I'm still recovering from [the previous entry] whatever it's called.

5 I want to get started on a few personal assignments that I have in mind.

Note- - CallofDuty from Mom
- CallofDuty of FYP
- CallforDuty on Earthquake Project
- (tocall)forDuty on finding a part time job

6. I'm craving for serious food. Not just some anyhow shit food which sole purpose of being consumed is to shut the hunger up. FOOD. SERIOUS food.

7. Speaking about that (point 6.) I'm currenly in some financial constrain. So, good food gotta wait, you just gotta wait Food™.


Fine.

Time to stop typing and get going.
.
.
Kitchen to the going, Overtine in the making.

No comments: