Thursday, May 1, 2008

Star Trek ADV by NuffNang MY

Another advertorial about Startrek from Nuffnang. Ignore this if you don't know wad I'm talking. Lets laugh at the picture.

Willy I 0wn3d you :D

. . .
"Facts which I know about Star Trek and its casts"

1. Captain James T. Kirk's middle name is Tiberius.
2. Joan Collins had a role in 1967 episode The City On The Edge Of Forever in which the crew time-travel back to Earth.
3. She played a social worker who Kirk falls in love with - but has to let die.
4. Gene Roddenberry's wife Majel Barrett was the voice of the ship's computer.




I want to watch Star Trek the movie because of the advance technology used in producing this science fiction film. The movie has been around for a long while already and is very well know, but personally I am eager to watch it for the intergalatical fighting and explosion.

Catch Star Trek in cinemas on May 7!

LOL

No comments: